Thank you very much for your interest in posting your content on WiseClicker.com!
Wiseclicker’s audience consists of entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals that work for or help them. These individuals look for actionable best practices, tips, tools, reviews and strategies that will help them maintain an effective and profitable online presence.
We are looking for contributors who can offer their expertise and experiences on topics we cover in the form of easy to understand website articles. Your content should be to the point and provide knowledge, advice, reviews or news that WiseClicker readers can utilize to get the most from their online activities and investments. It may be a how-to article, general information about a trend or technology, a real situation you have experienced, an online product review or a seminar announcement. We only cover internet related topics, not general business stuff. You can get a better idea about the content we publish by reviewing our site.
Topics we cover include;
- Web Design & Web Hosting
- User Experience
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Articles should be around 500-1000 words. They should be written in an easy to understand language and with correct spelling and grammar. They should be well organized, engaging and include a clear message.
- Content should be unique, original, accurate and not published elsewhere. Plagiarism is not tolerated.
- Images, videos and links are welcome as long as they are relevant and add validity and value to the article. No promotional content or affiliate links. You must have permission to publish the images and videos included in your article.
- Each article will have an “About the Author” section, so please provide a bio no longer than 200 words written in third person. The bio may include no more than two links to your company or personal website. We also need a headshot and information to display links to your social media accounts and your email.
- We do not compensate our contributors, but do grant proper attribution to all their work we publish. We promote your content on our social media channels, as well as through references in other areas of WiseClicker.com. We also ask you to do the same.
- We may modify submitted articles to fix errors and to fit the content to WiseClicker’s style and publishing guidelines. We may remove or change images, videos, links or modify the layout and structure of the article. We will communicate these changes before publishing your article. We also reserve the right to reject articles that require heavy editing or modification.
Our goal is to make WiseClicker a valuable resource for small businesses and we are dedicated to maintain certain standards to achieve that goal. We believe your contribution is extremely essential in this effort and we will work with you as much as possible to deliver your expertise and experience to our readers. However, we cannot guarantee that your submission will be published. We will only publish articles that we believe are relevant to the topics we cover, our audience and which conform with the guidelines we follow.