We have been talking mostly about social media lately. This is not unusual given its impact on both online and offline businesses. However, there are other fundamental topics that deserve attention by small businesses and entrepreneurs. That’s why we have dedicated this week’s round up to e-commerce.
- 7 ways to lose less money on shipping – Practical Ecommerce
Very informative article on shipping costs for businesses that are selling online or planning to open their ecommerce stores.
- How to use social media advertising to increase traffic – Bigcommerce
Here are some tips about using advertisements on social media channels to generate traffic to your online store. It looks like there is no getting away from social media!
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Opening an Ecommerce Site – PrestaShop
Making the right start will definitely help in the long run. And, what is better than learning from somebody who has been through what you will probably experience when starting your ecommerce site.
- The 24 Best Shopping Cart Solutions for Your Business – The Daily Egg
If you are looking for an ecommerce solution that fits your online business and budget, the infographic in this article provides a great starting point for your research.
- Choosing a Merchant Account – PinnacleCart
A merchant account is the primary component of your ecommerce business which is needed to accept payments through your site. This article is a great starting point for understanding the basics.
Any comments? Let us know what you think.