I took part in an email marketing seminar this week, where we talked about best practices. We got the chance to interact with small businesses, learn about their challenges about email marketing and answered their questions. Inspired by this, this week’s roundup is dedicated to email marketing.
- [Infographic] Why You Shouldn’t Buy an Email List – Email Expert
It is not easy to build an email list from scratch, but to get a better return, you need to do it the right way. Remember, quality of your list is more important than the quantity of the email addresses you have.
- How Do Email Marketing Companies Track Email Opens? – AWeber
Although a little on the technical side, this article offers insight about how you should interpret your email open rates.
- 3 Reasons to Consider Sending More Emails – eMarketing & Commerce
Email frequency is always a concern for businesses. If you send too many, there is a chance that your subscribers may get annoyed and unsubscribe from your list. This article has a nice angle about this dilemma.
- 7 Must-have Email Marketing Features – Practical Ecommerce
You need to partner with an email service provider in order achieve the return email marketing offers. Find out what you should look into when searching that partner.
- 4 Hacks You Should Know Before You Craft Your Next Email Subject Line – Entrepreneur.com
The subject line of your email is very critical and is a key factor in getting your email opened. So it should be carefully written and tips in this article can help you a lot.
Any comments? Let us know what you think.