Holidays are here and important shopping days are around the corner. Like last year, email is again going to be a significant player in driving sales both online and off-line sales this year. So here we have some resources that can help you when you prepare your email marketing campaigns.
- How to increase your email click-through rate by 22% using positivity – Campaign Monitor
Once you your subscribers open your emails, the tricky part is to make them click to get closer to a sale. This article has an interesting point about the way you can write your content to increase your click-through rate.
- 10 Tactics to Increase Newsletter Subscriptions – MarketingProfs
Grow your email lists to reach more customers using the tactics mentioned in this article. It is not too late, you can still get more subscribers to reach out to with your holiday campaigns.
- 9 Email Marketers Explain Why Nobody Opens Your Emails – HubSpot
You want your emails to be opened, right? Make sure you listen to what these entrepreneurs are saying about the reasons that cause email open rates to decline.
- 2014 Holiday Email Marketing Tips – Crazy Egg
Here is a nice infographic which includes holiday email marketing data from last year and tips you can for this year’s campaigns.
- The Complete Guide to Holiday Email Marketing – VerticalResponse
This is the ultimate guide. Although some of the holidays mentioned in this article has already passed, there is a lot to learn to maximize you return from your holiday email campaigns.
Any comments? Let us know what you think.