Social media is a fresh and dynamic channel for marketers. Especially for small businesses, it is essential to learn more about this ever-changing platform to be able to use it successfully. You can start with the articles we picked for this week’s roundup. One article is not about social media, but it is important, too.
- 9 Common Misconceptions of Social Media: Debunked – SocialMedia Today
Clarification of the misconceptions mentioned in this article will definitely help with your social media marketing strategy and planning.
- 5 Social Customer-management Tools for Small Business – Practical Ecommerce
Having detailed data and intelligence about your prospects means a lot when it comes to marketing both online and offline. Here are some online tools that can help you with this.
- 4 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Site Launch – Sitepoint
This article actually addresses web designers and developers, but is very relevant to any business owner or entrepreneur who is launching a new website.
- Are You Loud and Clear on Social Media? – SocialMedia Today
I guess everybody would agree that social media has become an indispensable tool for marketers. You should take a look a these best practices to be successful using this online marketing tool.
- The Ecommerce Brand’s Guide To Pinterest – SocialFresh
Pinterest has become a significant business driver for businesses both large and small. And, here is a nice guide for effectively marketing on this dynamic social media platform.
Any comments? Let us know what you think.