Social Media is the most dynamic marketing channel and can be seriously rewarding for small business owner and entrepreneurs. We have some articles here to help you better utilize some of these social media platforms.
- How Should Your Business Use Twitter? – Social Media Today
You can use Twitter in many different ways. This article offers some of them to consider for your Twitter marketing strategy.
- 11 Tips for Using Images on Twitter – Small Biz Trends
Lately, Twitter has become more visual with a new look and with the capability to post pictures and videos. See the tips in this article to take better advantage of this.
- How to Increase Your Instagram Visibility: 5 Tips – Social Media Examiner
Are you trying to reach more people on Instagram? This article offers 5 tips to help you get noticed on this social media network.
- 6 LinkedIn Profile Areas Users Shouldn’t Ignore – Growing Social Biz
LinkedIn is invaluable in building brand awareness, create a network and access new business opportunities. And your journey to LinkedIn success starts with making your profile stand out.
- Social Media Lessons From Successful Marketing Campaigns Around the World – Marketing Profs
Need inspiration for a social media campaign. Check these samples from around the world.
Any comments? Let us know what you think.