Noticed that our earlier roundups all talk about social media? It sounds like online marketing for small businesses revolves around it. Obviously, it it not the only thing, but it has definitely a great impact, so utilizing it effectively and finding ways to stand out in the social media crowd is crucial for small business success. Here is a small selection of articles from the past week that offer great insights for achieving that.
- How to Write a Tweet: 8 Formulas to Get You Started – HubSpot
This is a great article giving practical tips and ready to use templates for creating Twitter posts.
- How to Use the Psychology of Colors When Marketing – Small Business Trends
Colors play a significant role in communicating our messages with our audiences. This article will help you with creating more powerful content for your websites, emails, and social media posts.
- Pinterest: How to Create Images that Convert, for Ecommerce – Practical Ecommerce
Pinteret has become a powerful social media channel that generates traffic for ecommerce sites. So, having your pins stand out will definitely help improve the return on your online presence.
- The Recipe for Perfect Social Media Posts [Infographic] – HubSpot
Here is another great infographic that explains how to create standout and engaging posts on different social media platform.
- Google Places Is Now ‘Google My Business’ – Practical Ecommerce
Make sure you establish your business profile on Google effectively with “Google My Business”.
Any comments? Let us know what you think.